One of the most famous and highest rated snorkeling locations in the world is Bonaire the Dutch owned island North of Venezuela in the Caribbean.
Our Oceanside Villa is equipped with outdoor shower to wash yourself and your gear off before entering the Villa to prepare for a wonderful evening out on the town or spend the night watching the sunset with a glass of wine.
So what makes Bonaire the #1 rated Best Shore Diving destination in the Caribbean for the 23rd year in a row?
Well to start,
- crystal blue seas with great visibility. Often 85 to 150 feet
- walk out snorkeling or free shore access, you simply walk off the beach and start or take the water taxi to the small island of Klein Bonaire and snorkel and dive there. (You can see it from our Viranda)
- Warm waters, 80-84 fahrenheit depending on the time of year
- Abundance of marine life with beautiful coloring
- Protected by reefs and strict marine park enforcement.